Tuesday 12 July 2011

It's Girlie....

Hi there, and welcome!

Had a good day, today........made a quick card, had a little play with some goodies I unearthed in my craft room....yep.....unearthed.......you read it rightly........it's like goin' on an archaeological dig when I'm lookin' for somethin' in there.....really need to have a tidy up.....would probably leave me much more time to actually craft, if I was a tidier ickle crafter....Ha!
And....I lost 1  and a half pounds at Fat Club!!  Yippeeeeeee........might be able to actually fit in the airplane seat when we set off for New York, after all.......lol!

Before I forget.....(as if I could..ha!)....please check in tomorrow to see what I did for my first DT card for stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com........I was soooooooo nervous about doin' it....but it was a whole lotta fun, believe me!

Here's the itty-bitty one I did today..........I have quite a few peeps that I need to thank........not goin' to mention any names....but could this be wingin' its way to yoohoo?.......

Used some Craftworks Cards lilac cardstock as the base.......it has a lovely texture to it........I followed a layout I saw in a magazine (I think the designer was Kathie Rodgers)....easy-peasy......

The lace is cut with a Martha Stewart punch...used a scrap of pale yellow patterend paper.......layered on a piece of Madame Royale DP.....love the glitter on it, but it's hard to see in my photo...sorry.......and used that gorjuss dark purple ribbon to "frame" the DP........

I cut some bits of pale lilac netting, and some toning papers, and rolled them into rosebuds.......sort of, lol..........diecut some leaves, and very arteeeeestically arranged 'em behind me roses.........

Added a sentiment label (from QVC), popped up on foamies.....and those sparkly gems, which started out clear, so I dabbed 'em with a pink Sharpie...............and Robert's your uncle!

Girlie enuff for ya, Petra?

Let me know what you think....I know you will, lol!

Challenges:
Pretty Blossoms (my second entry)
Anything goes

 


Hugs,
Anne-Marie x


10 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty,I love your flowers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous.

    you know if you tidied up you'd never find your stash. happens all the time!!! leave it just the way it is OR....

    send it to me - haahhhaahhhhaaaa


    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, AM. Love the way you did your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually Robert was my father and also my brother LOL.
    Love those netted flower roses, you are clever! and also the lacy border punch, A great layout, my back is a bit better this morning, thanks for the concern,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning Anne-Marie! Gorgeous! I love working with fabrics, and netting is one of my faavourites....
    hugs and blesslings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fab flowers really will have to give these a try thanks for sharing with us all here at CCC and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AM, this is sooooooo girly! it speaks to me! really! it says, " hello Petra! I love you!"
    See? I told you!
    I love this, the whole thing is just gorjuss! The netted flowers are my favourite, I have to keep that in mind next time I craft.
    All that's left now is for you to send it to me :) wink wink* nudge nudge*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous in it's simplicity, absolutely fabulous flowers, love them, thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time, good luck
    Debs R
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, love the delicate flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at CCC. Hugs and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Card :) Your flowers are pretty and I love the net ones....

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT, hope you will join us again.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    P.s. well done at fat club xxx

    ReplyDelete