Thursday 31 March 2011

More Mothers' Day Magic-in-the-Air

Hi there, and welcome!

I've been trying to get a post up here, but the week just seems to run away....whoooosh!...it's gone!
Finally got some time to make something crafty 'n' fluffy today........HOORAY!

Our youngest daughter (Leigh-Anne) makes really beautiful patchwork quilts, and her children love to wrap themselves in her lovingly-made creations, so when I snagged this digi stamp from Nikki at melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com I just knew that I had to make a card for her children to give to her, for Mothers' Day, which is this Sunday........ hope she likes it :D

I used the latest challenge sketch from sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com which made this card come together really quickly and easily.......definitely unusual for Mrs.-takes-ages-to-decide-then-get-crackin' here, lol........I used a white card base, then layered up some My Mind's Eye cutey papers, which of course I had to do some hand=stitchin' on, lol......

The li'l angel was coloured with my trusty ole Promarkers, then given a bit of glam with pretty Stickles......who's a cutie, then?........

Added some pink bling......gems and more Stickles.........

And the sentiment tag was from that old QVC kit that I've had forever and will never get to the end of!  It was originally grey, so I trotted out my Pastel Yellow Promarker and sloshed it on with my delicate li'l hand.....

Oh.....nearly forgot......just saw the faux stitchin' around the background paper.....not used to doing that, lol!

Happy Mothers' Day to all you British Mums and Grandmas, includin' my 3 beautiful daughters, and 2 gorgeous daughters-in-law :D.

I'm entering this card here:

Use yellow, pink and green

I used the sketch plus Use stash

Mum's the word

Mom/Mum

Bling & Sparkles


Hugs,
Anne-Marie x

10 comments:

  1. awww what a cute little card - your daughter will treasure it i am sure . So pretty
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah hurley this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AM! your cards never cease to awe and nspire me :) This is truly beautiful! love your pattern choices and that digi is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Anna Marie love the stitching detail and the pretty papers thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so gorgeous Anna Marie...cute image and super colours too hun..

    thank you for joining us at sketch n stash and good luck!!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh so cute! thanks for playing at TMIA this week in our colour Challenge! good Luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how very sweet!! And how lucky to find the perfect image for your needs....beautiful details....thanks for joining us at "There's Magic in the Air"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is wonderful and adorable cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! Love ths "stitching"! Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I'm late catching up on commenting, not enough hours in the day! But awww what a sweet card.... So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog!

    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete