Hello, and welcome!
I recently discovered a wonderful blog all about beautiful places in which to fulfill our creative dreams.
I was honoured when the creator of this lovely place became a follower, here, in my own little spot in Blogland.....her name is Rochelle, and you can visit her here .......I'm sure you'll love what you find! And that's her Blog Candy you can see on my side-bar....she's very generous!
Today, Rochelle let me know that she's passed on an award that she's also received.....thank you, Rochelle!
Here's the rules:
- Thank the person who gave this to me and link back to her blog
- Share 8 things about myself
- Pass this to 8 other bloggers
- Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition
Done the first, so here's 8 things about myself.....always feel a bit awkward doin' this......
1. If Donny Osmond ever proposes to me, I'll divorce Ken.
2. I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 12....and I can only ride one if I am going at full pelt...if I slow down, I fall off....saves on brake pads.
3. I can't see films in 3D, or look into binoculars......I've always been almost blind in my left eye....makes goin' round corners interesting.
4. I once walked half a mile, on a bright sunny day, wearing sunglasses, and thought people were being extra friendly, smilin' at me, until I met my daughter....who then told me that one of my lenses was missin'.......it WAS the blind eye, after all.
5. I can sing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" in French.
6. After eating and enjoying mushrooms, all my life, I suddenly became allergic to 'em, a few years ago.
7. I once won a talent contest as a Cilla Black look-alike, but singing as Dusty Springfield.
8. My Mam calls me Marie.
I'm passin' the award onto these lovely ladies....go pay them a visit.....
ruthietootie.blogspot.com This little lady is only 12 years old but very talented!
Hope you do visit....very talented people out there!