Wednesday 9 February 2011

Still losing "after-baby" weight!

Hello, and welcome!

I think I'm in trouble.........I'm still struggling to lose the weight I gained when I was expecting my last baby.......plus quite a bit extra that just hopped on for the ride :(

Er.....did I mention that my last baby is now 22 years old? 
I try, I really do, and most weeks I lose a pound or two.....I'm doing Weightwatchers (again!)......but, some days I am just soooooooooo fed-up of having to be totally aware of everything I put into my mouth.........and then.......I lose it!!!
Put a pound back on, when I got weighed last night.......ggrrrrrrrr..........but back on track, now, and having delicious home-made spicy tomato and butternut soup, with crusty bread, for dinner.........mmmmmmmm!

Well, all that talk of deliciousness (is that a real word?) must have influenced this card, because I went for the blue and CHOCOLATE colour combo, again, lol!
This was made for my middle daughter's birthday, next week.
Her baby girl, Yvie-Grace, has just turned 10 months,(fourth child) and Gillian (middle daughter) has done soooooo well, getting back into shape......she works out, at the gym, regularly.....and the results are fabulous......Go Gillian!!!



The papers are from NitWits (free with Simply Cards & Papercrafts) and I love 'em...must buy some more....and the very flexible young lady is another free digi, but can't remember where I snagged her.....I HAVE started to record where I get 'em from ...honestly :) The image and sentiments are coloured with my funky Promarkers (bet y'didn't guess, lol).


I think the sentiment will make her smile in agreement.......don't you?


The sparkly brown heart is from my stash, and so is the pretty brown lace.....I think they soften the whole effect, which might have looked a bit cold without them.
What d'ya think.....I can take it.....I'm a big girl.........er, isn't that where I came in :)

Some challenges:)

Anything Goes

Give Us Your Heart

Hearts

Birthday challenge

Hugs,
Anne-Marie x

9 comments:

  1. Awesome card, I love the colors.
    Thank you for sharing with us the at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Hope to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Anne-Marie. I am sure your daughter is going to love it. Love your colours and the lace and heart are a perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and your sentiment is fabulous, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers for our first birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AM, love this card :) everything goes so well together and I love that you pulled it all together with the finer details. Gillian sure is going to nod her head in agreement to the sentiment :) P.S. love that lace!...really must get some in my stash...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us on our first Birthday Challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel so guilty now after reading that sentiment. I'm eating a box of Thorntons choccies that my daughter got me for my birthday lol.
    A gorgeous card, I'm sure your daughter will love it. Thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday Challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It certainly is a funky card and what a great sentiment ! Thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday celebration on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card,sadly wouldn't have a clue how thin tastes here, thank you for entering our Birthday challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete