Tuesday 18 October 2011

Sweet Baby Boy Birthday

Hi, and welcome!

I am sooooo happy to be back on my ickle blog.....and so glad that you have all been very patient with me, and supported me while I got on with a few family thingies.........

It's not all been doom and gloom.......two of our ten grandsons have had birthdays in the past couple of weeks........Bevan is our youngest grandson, and he turned 1 year old yesterday.  Jack is our eldest grandson, and he turned 14 years last week............

I'll show Jack's card later in the week, but today I want to share Bevan's card..........and those of you who have been with me for a while will know all about Bevan's connection with frogs....haaaa!

I wanted this to be a bright and happy card because Bevan is a very bright and happy little boy....and I love him to bits!

Sorry about the quality of the piccies......they were taken in the late afternoon, on a wet and dark day...........

Bevan often has exactly this expression on his chubby face........the stamp is a free digi, but can't remember where from......I think there's a name on it (Powell?), so if anyone can enlighten me, I'll be happy to give due credit..........

I've had these alphas for ages....changed the colour from pink (!) with Promarkers............

I cut the kraft stars with the help of a Fiskar's template, and the circle sentiment is a freebie..........

And anything to do with Bevan always has a frog somewhere on it......this little guy is wooden, and I just left him in his natural state....NUDE.....haaaaaaaa!


And here's the Birthday Boy, complete with his favourite froggie dodie!

Thank you so much for all the messages of love and support....you really are the best!

Challenges:

Hugs,
Anne-Marie x


12 comments:

  1. you are the best Am and you only deserve the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Anne-Marie,and little Bevan is just adorable.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That is a great card and Bevan is a doll! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bevan does look a happy little chap, very cute, almost looks like he posed for that digi. Love the colouring, a lovely card to celebrate tunning the big "1"
    Glad to see you back,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a Phindy's stamp called "Hugs from here" I believe, Copperknob. Bright just like him! Ten more kisses and hugs from me to BB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, nice and bright, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card for a gorgeous little boy on a very special birthday.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes
    Hugs Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card!!! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. Hugs, Julia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable card Anne Marie, lovely and you have a cute grandson too, cute fella
    thanks for joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne-Marie, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. your grandson is just adorable - I'm sure he loved his card:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie! And Bevan's pretty cute too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, so bright and cheerful. Super cute pic of Bevan too! Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete