Saturday 16 April 2011

New handbag, anyone?

Hello, and welcome!

How has your day been?  I sometimes wish we could see each other through the computer, and I could gauge what kinda mood you're in, but.....when I think some more....maybe that wouldn't be a nice experience for either of us, lol!

Had some time to play.........and here's the result :D.........

Just felt in the mood for a handbag........didn't have a particular recipient (oo, big words) in mind, so will probs be one of those "just in case" cards, lol...........


Had a try at making my own flowers.....never learn, do I?......and used really small scraps that almost went into the bin.......I did a doodle of a flower, then did a smaller one....cut 'em out and used 'em as templates to cut more........scrunched them up......used a black glaze pen to make dots on the pink ones, and lightly inked the white ones with pink ink.........put Card Candi in the centres.....

Here I am with the lace again, and this pretty white is even prettier with the pearls and sequins (already on there...I'm not that clever).....

Not sure I should have taken a close-up of the flowers.........

and I was hoping this close-up would let ya see the lovely texture on the black lace.....

and there you have it.....I really like this colour combo....how 'bout you?

Challenges:

Anything but square or rectangle

Paper Flowers

Girly
Hugs,
Anne-Marie x

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous handbag card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, and, yes, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word! this is absolutely gorgeous! and my favorite color combo too!!! the closeup of the flowers are fabulous. you can see the texture. i just love it!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely AM! Beyond my scope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty handbag. Love all the details. Thank you for joining Ellephantastic Challenges this month. Hugs Helen x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh what a gorgeous handbag card! Really pretty! Thanks for sharing at Ellephantastic this month. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers are great Anne-Marie, I am getting ready to do a workshop on hand made flowers, when I have some pics I'll post them. I do like the dots on your pink flowers it really ties into the overall effect of the card, well done
    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete