Monday 4 April 2011

April showers....bring on the flowers!

Hello, my lovely friends, and welcome!

April showers indeed........it's been throwing down here, and windy with it!

I absolutely love using digi stamps, and can't believe how many I've collected....you name...I've got it, lol!

This little beauty was from the very talented Paulette, over at TLC (link in the sidebar), and it is soooo cute, and was begging to be coloured up...heehee....and will do as one of my "just-in-case" cards............I've  had the image for yonks, and was browsing through my digis and came across her......

Here she is........

The papers are from an old K&Co. kit, except for the pearlised pink, which was from my scrap box.......


I actually toyed with the idea of using watercolour pencils, but finally opted for my ol' Promarkers (quicker, lol)........I used a Sakura white glaze pen to make the dots on the l'il raincoat (I'm sure I had one like that when I was a tiny girlie), and I cut out the image with my Deckled-Edge Nestie, and inked around the edge, which I also did with all the layered papers........

The pretty flowers, and buttons, are from Papermania's Capsule collection........did a bit of paper-prickin' around the pink pearly papers......


........and coloured-up this cute ticket........
and there she is!

Sorry to be in a bit of a rush with this one, but please do ya stuff, and let me know whatcha think.......

Challenges:
April showers - use water/puddles

Flowers

Use older stamp/digi

Let's get wet!

Anything goes


Hugs,
Anne-Marie x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie
    A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz on this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the flowers! Love all the colors!

    Thank you for joining us at Paper Cupcakes this week. Hope to see you back again next week!

    Jenn
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, a beautiful card. You put together images and sentiments so well you know. Love the little touch of the buttons in the centre of your flowers, they really give it that added pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Anne Marie this is just too cute love the rain coat and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love the flowers and ticket sentiment!


    Thank you for joining our “Let’s Get Wet” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

    ~Cheryl~


    **Check out my Meljen’s Designs & Whimsy Stamps blog candy!**

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, good luck with the DT call, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card, gorgeous image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgoeus card, thanks playing along with Paper Cupcake this week
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, thank you for joining us at Pollycraft this week. Good luck.
    Suzi Gdt

    ReplyDelete