Tuesday 11 January 2011

Clean and simple......

I suddenly remembered, this morning, that I needed a birthday card for a friend in the U.S.........good job I didn't have any other plans, so I was able to put together a very quick, very simple little card....phew!


Told ya it was quick and simple!
You can't see it on the photo, but there's a little glittery Spica on the frosting, and around the pink background paper........I don't think I've ever made a card so quickly, lol.

Thank you, again, for stopping by, and for all the lovely comments that you take the time to leave.........they are very encouraging, and very much appreciated.

Oh, by the way.........my lovely PCP friend, Petra has inspired me to use scraps from my stash, and this little card is one of the results!
Thanks, Petra..........why not visit her inspiring blog here.

I'd like to enter this card in these challenges:

toptiptuesday.blogspot.com
Challenge #17 Anything Goes

paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com
Challenge #1 Use a digi

paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com
Challenge #14 Clean and Simple
Hugs,
Anne-Marie x

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. AM, love this card and the fact that you used scraps to create it :) well done! I would never have thought it was a 'quick' card though, it really is quite stunning!

    P.S. love the pink and green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Sometimes the simplest cards are the best!

    Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our first challenge and I hope to see you again soon!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment, great card.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week and Happy New Year to you and yours. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm recognise that paper AM, you must buy the same magazine as me! Love the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete