Wednesday 13 October 2010

Secret Pals

I'm happy to say that I'm a member of the wonderful Planet Crafts, and have recently signed up, in one of the groups I joined (Anything Goes), as a Secret Pal.
The idea is that I send at least 5 cards to my SP over the next year, but can't reveal who I am until the big Reveal, in 12 months, but I also receive at least 5 cards from my own SP (who is another person)!
I'm so excited about this, but I'm also a bit nervous, because, as I've said before, I'm rather shy about my little creations.
Oh well, I'll have to bite the bullet.....y' think?

Still not had time to figure out how I put pics of my cards on my blog, but I'm workin' on it :).

Had a grandson due to be born yesterday, but no signs yet......come on Baby Edward, Grandma needs ahug!

Talk soon,
Hugs,
Anne-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment