Saturday 9 October 2010

Not quite ready, yet :)

Hello, again,
Well, it's Saturday afternoon, and I've just finished a small fold-up photo wallet that I saw on SplitCoast Stampers.
Have you ever visited them?  They have some really great stuff, lots to learn, and are very generous with freebies, so give them a whirl......don't think you'll be disappointed!
I'm also just about to start a Star Wars bookmark for my grandson, George.  He brought his reading book home from school, (he's 7), and was distraught because he'd had a scrap of paper to mark his place, and it had fallen out!  Poor love :)
I'm still trying to figure out how to get am image of some of my makes onto my blog......told you it might get a bit messy!....so don't give up on me, yet, pretty please.
Y' never know, I might just manage it!

Hugs for now,
Anne-Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment