Friday 8 October 2010

Dashing about!

Hi, again!
What kind of day have you been having?
I enjoyed some shopping time with my Mam, and my three daughters, with two of my youngest grandkids in tow.  Talk about "Wagons Roll"!
We lost my lovely Dad in July, and Mam is doing really well, adjusting to being on her own.  Fortunately, we all live quite close by, so she's never really short of company.
In fact, this is one of the reasons I've decided to change a few things about my life.
My family has always taken so much of my time, but I think I need to reach for some of those dreams I've carried in my head for so long.
So, one of those dreams is to engross myself, daily, in doing something creative, and cardmaking is shouting out from my little craft room!
With 5 children, their wives or husbands, 15 grandchildren (2 more due in the next few days), a lovely hubby, 2 sisters, 2 brothers, all with spouses, and a few good friends.....phew!!.......I certainly need to keep the cards coming.
My sister-in-law has asked me to make invitations for my neice's 30th birthday, too, so I really need to get cracking!
I'm going to try to upload a card, tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Warm hugs,
Anne-Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment