Monday 20 December 2010

Lovely surprises!

Hello!
I don't seem to be blogging as often as I'd like, and I have to say that I am in total awe of all those diligent bloggers, out there, who seem to stay on top of their fun places.
I'm just not that organised, and probably never will be....more's the pity :(

But......just like most other people, I LOVE to get surprises, and yesterday I was gifted this little digi beauty by Paulette, over on Create with TLC

How neat is that?  Earlier in the evening, I'd also been lucky enough to win a really cute set of her Word Art numbers, which will get a LOT of use for birthday cards........always need those with my 17 grandchildren!

I'm really looking forward to spending time with our eldest grandaughter, Hannah, tomorrow.  She's 16, and since she was 2 years old, we have made mince pies together, a few days before Christmas, and we share them with the rest of our clan, when we all gather here, on Christmas Eve, to have supper and hang our stockings.

Maybe more about that tomorrow!

Thank you so much for stopping by........I'd be very lonely without you!

Warm Hugs,
Anne-Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment