Sunday 5 December 2010

I've got wonderful Followers! Whoohooo!!!

I can't believe just how long it's been since I posted something here..............but, when I explain, perhaps I can be forgiven :)

First of all, let me say WELCOME to Christy and Naomi...........it's truly wonderful that you have joined me here, and perhaps we can learn and share together. lol

Remember that we had a beautiful grandson, Bevan, 7 weeks ago?
Weelll.........that's mostly why I've not been taking the time to grow my blog..........he's been extremely ill with a far too rapid heartbeat, and we've all been really worried about the poor ickle fella.
He's spent most of the past 7 weeks in hospital....two weeks in ICU.....and when he gets one of his "episodes" (which were coming 3 or 4 times a day) they have to plunge his tiny head in a bucket of ice!!!!

Sounds barbaric, BUT it works, and is the quickest way to get his heart-rate back to normal.

I've been helping his Mummy and Daddy, any way I can, and have been deeply touched, and humbled, by the very many prayers, and fast days, on behalf of our beautiful boy.

And now we also have our gorgeous little Millie, born to our youngest daughter and her husband, and she is their 4th baby.
She's adorable, and if you stick with me, you'll get to know these two latest additions to our Eternal Family!

As for cardmaking, and scrapping...........well...........not had very much time, but managed to help out my Relief Society presidency by making the front and back covers for recipe books, which will be given as gifts to all the ladies, at our Christmas Party.

I think I've sorted out how to upload my work...............so watch this space!!

Thanks for stopping by......it was getting lonely around here :D

Hugs,
Anne-Marie

3 comments:

  1. oh my! what a worry with the little one - so glad they have found a way to help but what a heart stopper! so hope things improve - thoughts and prayers are with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much, Naomi. Bevan had his Blessing Day, this past Sunday, and the fast continued for him. We know he's going to be just fine, but your prayers are certainly welcome!
    hugs
    xxx
    ps Your blog is wonderful...lifts my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Anne-Marie! I've been keeping my mother and bf updated on Bevan's progress; we're praying out here for you all! :)

    ReplyDelete