Friday 2 March 2012

Card Crafter's Circle/Challenge #12 BUTTONS

Hello, and welcome!

This past week seems to have been a very long, tedious one so I'm particularly happy to confirm that, yes, it is Friday, and yes, it's challenge time again, at 


and this week the challenge theme is

BUTTONS 

Woohoo!  I love me some buttons, and am really lookin' forward to seeing what you all come up with, this week.

I'm doubly delighted, because we have the fabulous
as this weeks sponsor.....yaaaaay!

Our randomly drawn winner will get to choose 7 fabulous digi stamps.....now that's a prize worth having, in my humble opinion!

Our Design Team have done an awesome job this week, so I'd love it if you popped over to see what they've done....loads of fantastic inspiration for you!

Here's my creation.........

The card base is cream, and I used some papers from my scrap pile, (scrap mountain, more like!), inked the edges, and added some faux stitches......
Who could resist those ickle faces...aawww!  All coloured up with my trusty Promarkers, and cut into a scalloped circle with my Nestie die, and chalked a little, for definition.  Oh, and that's a cute ickle wooden peg...it was plain wood, so I coloured in red with a PM.......

I knew these yummy apple buttons would come in handy, one day, heehee........I sewed them, using green thread, to those cute felt flowers, which I'd cut out with dies........sweet, eh?


The sentiment is a sticker....not sure where I got it.....it's been lurkin' in my drawer with quite a few others, so I thought I would bring it out to make you Smile.......haaaa!

Hope you have a fun-filled weekend planned....we may be getting some snow on Sunday......hurray!

Hugs,
Anne-Marie x
Challenges:
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/  Spots and/or Stripes (I have striped paper & spots on my ladybird...ha!)

13 comments:

  1. this is sucha cute card and it will bring a bright and wide smile on the recipients face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous turtle and friend! Love your apple buttons, they look fantastic on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those apple buttons,your card is just gorgeous Anne-Marie,love the image. A fabulous card all round.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, just love the layout & those super cute apple buttons!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww a cutie indeedy. Rather like those apple buttons. No snow on Sunday by order!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there .What a bright coloured fun card .I love the buttons I used that apple one recently ..Good luck with your challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute as a button, a smashing card.
    Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card and your colours that you used. These apple buttons are so cute and look great with your felt flowers! Thank goodness you told me the story of your grandson telling you what colour ladybugs should be. I added one of my first attempt ladybug to my card and couldn't work out why it looked so wrong until you told me the right colour combination -red with black spots!!!I won't forget now!Your turtle is so very cute!!!!
    Hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete
  10. ..... And smiling I am, what a lovely card the wonderfully coloured images are so cute. Those little apple buttons are so sweet they could be eaten. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE! Wonderful coloring on the sweet turtle & ladybug and LOVE the apple buttons! This card definitely made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for playing along at Polka doodles in our spots/stripes challenge! Great spots, fab stripes and I love the buttons! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and thanks for sharing this with us at Polka Doodles.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete