Saturday 3 December 2011

Squared Manger DT Card

Hello, and welcome!

It's cold and wet, here in my little part of the world....hmmmmpphh!
Don't mind the cold......heating's on, and the air is filled with the gorgeous scent of Yankee Candles (Christmas Cookies...what else?...ha!), so I'm in my ickle craft room, tryin' to put a dent in my Christmas card list......got two done, so far, so not bad........tryin' to stay away from the pile of ironing that keeps leapin' out of the basket, every time I pass it......where's Tanys when I need her?....she always did most of my ironing, so she has no business going to live in Ireland....wonder how much it would cost to charter a helicopter drop, once a week?

Anyways, I've got another DT card for Stretch 'n' Bubbles who happen to be having a HUGE sale, so pop along and snag a few treats, why dontcha?

This ickle gem is called Squared Manger.....

I love the way Alison drew such a simple image.........I wanted to keep it simple, so coloured up with the trusty Promarkers, and added a touch of sparkle.....placed the image on an embossed card base.....

added a few die-cut snowflakes with a little glitter, and some white pearls.......

And there's a really sweet ickle Christmas card..........aaawwww........lol.
Hope you are trawlin' on with your own Christmas makes........if you've got time on your hands, come and give me a hand...haaaa!

Hugs,
Anne-Marie x
Challenges:

15 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous Anne-Marie,gorgeous image and I love your snowflakes.
    I have all my cards done!!!! I started early this year, determined I would not buy any.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Mum, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embossed card! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that Gillian of the cake fame I see posted above? Hey Gillian!

    AM love the way you glitter. Think you should make and sell your snowflakes. Honest. I really love this card. All the white and then your pop of color on the real reason for the season. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne - Marie this is so pretty, thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty. Love the white on white snow flakes.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious image!!! I just love it and what you've done with it! Very nice indeed!!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card as slways. love the embossing around the image. And the sparkley snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LUV the way you have kept this card "simple" yet it is so full of elegance with the white on white and the adorable little image coloured up so nicely. Captures the true spirit of Christmas. Well done, lass!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card and I love the embossing!
    Trish Munro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My!! Your christmas card is simply beautiful, I love your white on white them and the snowflakes are gorgeous too! Thanks so much for playing along at Crafts and Me this week
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, such a sweet card! And so pretty with the snowflakes. Thank you for joining us at Mami Doodles :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card. The white on white is lovely and the coloring beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Mami Doodles.

    ReplyDelete